HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT:
40 hours per week. Monday to Friday. 9:00am to 5:00pm.
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT:
Coral Cliffs Rock Climbing, 3400 SW 26 Terrace, #A4, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Design, oversee and direct all aspects of training courses offered to employees in Administration, Sales & Customer Service.
- Assess training needs through consultation with management and employees working in Administration, Sales & Customer Service.
- Design, plan, organize and direct Administration, Sales & Customer Service training courses.
- Develop instructional course material, manuals & question books for Administration, Sales & Customer Service training courses.
- Develop & maintain course record databases; assess effectiveness of training and develop alternative training methods when necessary.
- Draft and implement policy & procedure manuals for Administration, Sales & Customer Service training.
- Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports.
Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in position offered or related field.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are an outgoing individual.
- You can operate independently as well as work collaboratively with others.
- You enjoy youth programming.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will develop as a strong leader by managing a staff of 3-5 people.
- You will master daily operations of a climbing gym.
- You will lead and direct the growth of our youth programming.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- Support in your personal and professional goals.
- A work environment where you can grow and thrive.